Friday, July 19, 2013

Postcards from Ireland, Day 4: Dingle by Morning Light

I fully intended to go for a swim across the harbor early this morning.

But it wasn't until I stepped outside my guesthouse that I realized, oh, yeah, they have low tide on this side of the Atlantic as well.


So I just went for a walk instead (that pink building in the middle is where I'm staying).


(I still can't get over the palm trees here. Also, they make me think of the migrate-ory patterns of African swallows.)


This may not have been that great of a swimming spot anyway. I hope to get to at least one good beach while I'm here.


I can't think of too many more glorious things than waking up in the morning and taking a stroll in the sunshine along the ocean (even if it is low tide). Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...