Monday, January 4, 2010

The Motherhood Muse Now Live!

The first issue of The Motherhood Muse, the online literary magazine about nature and motherhood that I told you about awhile ago is now live!

This first issue is full of some really wonderful essays, artwork, poetry and more by writers like Scott Russel Saunders and Susan Woodridge (and even some lesser-knowns, such as moi--I contributed a literary reflections type essay about Sandra Steingraber's book Having Faith).
I know it's difficult to pay money for online content, but at only $4 for a single issue ($14 for a one-year, four-issue subscriptions), I really do think it's worth it (and not just cause I'm in there). The writing is rich and varied; it covers a wide range of motherhood-and-nature topics; and it's a great opportunity to discover new writers and bloggers (and a good chance to get your own work published!)
Go ahead, click over to The Motherhood Muse, take a read and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know about it, I am heading over to buy a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on being published in this mag. talk about circles...I was just looking up sandra steingraber's organic manifesto of a biologist mother a couple of days ago and I hadn't thought about her work since I attended a small circle talk with her many moons ago.

    thanks so much for your kind words regarding my interview on heather's website.
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...