Friday, April 15, 2011

The Hap-Happiest Season of All

I had a little window of opportunity to wash and hang out all of the coats, snowpants, hat, mittens and scarves (at least all the ones I could find).


I have been avoiding washing anything for the last month, because I wanted to wash them all ONE LAST TIME for the season--even to the point of turning my reversible coat inside out when one side got too gross, and ignoring the blood on Z's coat from his eye incident.


I hadn't checked the temperature before I got started, but when E was ready to go outside, he did.  "It's 35.8 degrees.  Where's my coat?"

In the washer, kid.  Wear a fleece...winter's over.  Luckily there were a few dry hats, that I had not planned on washing because no one ever wore them all winter.

Now I just need to tuck them all away for next year, or for Coats for Kids, and it will be warm enough to go coatless from here on out.  (Don't worry, my snow tires are sill on my car as a talisman against a late April snow storm).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...