Friday, May 17, 2013

Eight Today!

Happy Birthday, E and Z!!!






Insert the usual gasps of amazement at rapidity with which time zooms by. Eight! Oh my.

(If I may offer a word of advice to new mothers: when every friend, relative and person you passed once on the street comes over to ogle your new babies, by all means take a picture of them holding your offspring, but then hand them the camera to take a picture of you with your babe. In leafing through old photos, I found that there are virtually no pictures of me holding my babies, especially these two, and I'm pretty sure I logged quite a few hours doing just that.)

5 comments:

  1. That's a lot of birthdays for you this week, mama!

    (And I know what you mean about the pictures. I would not have a single one if not for my m-i-l, bless her!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was exactly the opposite when I was a baby: plenty of pictures with Mom and Dad holding a bundle of blankets! Sorry that I did not take lots of pics with you and the twins when I was there. Happy birthday E and Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can this be???!!!!
    A huge birthday greeting (albeit late) to E & Z. A big congratulations to their parents. EIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold them today. Put those big boys on either knee and squeeze them tight while someone snaps your picture.

    Many happy returns to all three of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone!

    And, Rachel, good point! I don't have any more pictures of me with my big boys than I do of me with my babies!! I will correct that asap!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...