Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend at Camp

We spent Labor Day weekend at Granny Clo's camp on Toddy Pond...beautiful blue sky, lots of fishing (E and Z each caught their first fish and, apparently, became quite proficient at casting...I don't know about these things and plant to keep it that way), whittling, eating good food and (for me) reading and knitting...all while being fed and taken care of by the most wondrous of ex-step-mother-in-laws. I could have spent the whole weekend lying down and basking, but I did rouse myself long enough to canoe to Ten Pound Island to eat and lounge a bit more. Certainly this must be what Labor Day was invented for...














1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! And it looks like the epitome of relaxation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...