Friday, February 26, 2016

Sneak Peek

In the weeks leading up to Christmas last year, I found myself staying up ridiculously late at night working on ornaments for my family ornament exchange. It made me tired and grumpy and not especially full of Christmas cheer. So, with that memory fresh in my mind, I got started on next year's ornaments sometime around January 2. For reals. I've never in my life gotten started on anything Christmas earlier than, say, October (make that November), so this was quite a coup.


For several weeks, whenever we watched TV or movies, I busied myself with hand-sewing. Slowly. Steadily. Without pressure or stress. I had them done by early February, and tucked them away for timely gifting next Christmas, at which time I'll share more details.

1 comment:

  1. They look adorable! And how wonderful to have them all done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...